Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Self Approval, if Requisition is Edited and the Amount Increase, but Still Within Self Approval Limits, AWE Will Return Self Approved, but the Requisition Status will be Pending
1. Configure AWE to have Self Approval
2. Create a new eProcurement Requisition (req) within the self approval limits
3. Save and submit, req status is approved and approval status will be 'Self Approved'
4. Edit the req, and increase the amount, but keep it within the self approval limits
5. Save and submit
6. Req status will be Pending, but approval status will be 'Self Approved'. Now there is no way to approve the req as there are no approval entries
(see attached for detailed replications steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms