Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Save for later does not save an open requisition when an Attachment is added but comments not change
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. First confirm that Workflow approval is selected for the Business Unit we are going to use to replicate the issue.
Go to Main Menu > Administer Procurement > Maintain Business Units > eProcurement Business Unit Options
2. Go to Manage Requisitions and search for 'Open' requisitions for the same Business Unit
3. Select a Requisition and open it for editing
4. Without making another change, add an attachment (do not edit the comments)
5. Click of Save for Later - Requisition should get save but it doesn't
6. Try to navigate out of page (you can try clicking on any other navigation)- A warning is displayed stating that there is unsaved data on page, Click OK to go back and save or click cancel to proceed
Actual Result: When an attachment is added to an existing Requisition having open status (it has not been submitted for approval) and Save for Later option is selected, requisition is not saved (attachment is also not saved).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms