EGL9.2: Field Alignment Issue In GL Subsystem Reconciliation Page
(Doc ID 2095289.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Field Alignment issue in GL Subsystem Reconciliation Page.
Fields in GL Subsystem Reconciliation Page is not aligned properly, fields overlap and field/ data cannot be identified.
When navigating to GL Subsystem Reconciliation page and click on Load Data the fields Document Count and Amount are overlapped and cannot check the data as it is not clear.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to General ledger > GL Subsystem Reconciliation > GL Reconciliation Inquiry
2. Choose inquiry ARRCN corresponding to AR Reconciliation inquiry
3. Fill in the info Business Unit, Ledger Group, Ledger, Fiscal Year, From Period,To Period with As of Date and one account specified and click on Search
4. The search result will show a number of Documents not yet posted on Reconciliation Overview
5. Return to Subsystem Reconciliation and choose 2 Source Documents: AR_PAYMENT and AR_PEND and click on Load data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document