Last updated on JUNE 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a PO in one business unit and cancel the same.
2) Create another PO in different business unit and cancel that as well.
3) Now both the POs are in Pending Cancel status.
4) Navigate to Main Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Dispatch POs and provide the From Business Unit as 1st PO's BU and in To Business Unit as 2nd PO's BU.
5) Run the process POPO005.sqr.
7) Check that the Status of the POs are not getting changed.
Providing From and To Business Units and selecting the Pending Cancel PO status and running the PO Dispatch process (POPO005.sqr) all the Pending Cancel PO's are not updated to Cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms