ELM 9.2: Unable to Update Values on SCORM 1.2 Content
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For SCORM 1.2 classes that have multiple parts, an employee is unable to update some fields after the course has been saved and "Re-Launched".
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as an Admin, create a course with 2 learning components. .
2. Update the search index
4. Enroll Learner in the Course's Class
4. Log in as the Learner, from the My Learning page, click launch and enter data.
5. Learner complete the learning component
6. Click launch again for 2nd component, Content opens but Learner not able to enter data into the page on the content.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms