Purchase Order (PO) is Not Short Closed When PO Short Close Process is Run Second Time for the Same PO
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If we short close 1 PO line and then again try to short close the other PO line for the same purchase order, the PO is not being picked up in the short close process and no changes are updated on the PO.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a PO with 3 lines, Qty 10, 20,30.
2) Partially Receive.
3) Close short first line and submit for processing.
4) PO qty updated to 6. Change order 1. Dispatch the PO.
5) PO dispatched.
6) Now close short other 2 lines and submit the process.
7) The 2 lines are not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms