Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If User/Administrator have entered Credit Card number manually with hyphens between them, in the payment files Credit Card number Comes With Hyphens in Payment Files Or some times gets truncated as total field length is crossed. Due to which Credit Card provider rejecting that payment with unidentified account reason.
1. Update the employee's profile , Default Payment Method as ACH and required Bank info.
2. Update the employee profile with Corporate Card With hyphens (Ex. 1234-1234-1234-1234)
3. Update the External Bank information such that the ACH payments gets settled through Financial Gateway
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with the same user for which Corporate card information is updated.
2. Create an Expense Report, add a Expense line and make sure Expense Line is getting paid through this card.
3. Submit the Expense Report.
4. Get the Expense Report approved.
5. Run Stage Payment and Post Liabilities process.
6. Pay the Expense Report using Paycycle.
7. Run AP_FG_PROC process to send the transactions to Financial Gateway.
8. Go to Financial gateway and dispatch the payments.
Credit Card number is going as 1234-1234-1234-1234 Or 1234-1234-1234-12 (truncating last 2 digits because the field length is crossed due to - (dashes) it is crossed).
As the Corporate Card Maintenance file sent by vendor doesn't contain the hyphens and hyphens can come only if they are entered with Credit Card Number manually by any user, System should stop user to enter the credit card no. with hyphens (Only 16 digit).
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms