EEX 9.2: Expense Report Skips the Prepay Auditor Approval, If Expense Line in Middle Exceeds the Location Amount.
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepay Auditor level approval gets skipped for Expense reports having expense types with exceeding amounts in the middle expense line ,even if Prepay Auditor is using the Amount Exceeded criteria in his refinement template.
1. Setup Prepay Auditor and project Manager as approval level
2. Setup Refinement template for Prepay Auditor and assign it in approver profile of Prepay Auditor. Make sure Amount Exceeded options are enabled in Refinement template.
3. Take any Expense Type which is using Location Amount table and Location is required field of it.
4. Setup the Expense Location Amount setup for above Expense Type.
1. Create two Expense Report.
2. Make sure there are two rows with same Expense Type for which Expense Location amount was setup and third row with any other Expense Type
3. In First Expense Report - Make sure the second/middle row is having the amount more than the Expense Location Amount setup for it.
In Second Expense Report - Make sure the First/Last row is having the amount more than the Expense Location Amount setup for it.
4. Submit the Expense Reports for approval.
Second Expense Report got routed to Prepay Auditor due to Exceeded amount but other not
Both the Expense Report should route to Prepay Auditor due to Exceeded amount on line
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms