ETL9.2 - TL - TL_ST_LOADER Does Not Insert The Comments In TL_TR_COMMENT And TL_TR_COMMENTS
(Doc ID 2096908.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TL_ST_LOADER/TCD does not insert TL_COMMENTS into TL_TR_COMMENTS & TL_TR_COMMENT tables.
1. Use Service operation Utility to insert time via ELAPSED_TIME_ADD
2. Add EMPLID, DUR, TL_QUANTITY, TL_COMMENTS, click on covert XML & invoke operation
3. Make sure TL_ST_LOADER goes to success.
4. Query TL_RPTD_TIME to make sure time is inserted.
5. Query TL_RPTD_TIME & TL_TR_COMMENT no row inserted.
Due to this issue, TL_COMMENTS are missing. TL_ST_LOADER insert rest of the data successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document