Recruiting Search Page Error "Facet does not exist or Search Category not up-to-date (262,1509)"
(Doc ID 2097208.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User sees an error when Browse Job Openings- "Facet does not exist or Search Category not up-to-date (262,1509)"
The following steps have already been taken:
- Un-deployed and re-deployed the Search Definition HC_HRS_JOB_OPENING.
- Re-ran the Search Index Build for HC_HRS_JOB_OPENING.
- Applied <Bug 17836740> to the database.
The behavior may be replicated at will in the customer environment by these steps:
1. Login as <USERID> with access to Recruiting Search page
2. Go to Main Menu > Recruiting > Browse Job Openings
3. Observe error is returned.
A Tracesql of the page contains the error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document