ETL9.2: E-mail And Announcements From HR Notifications Sent To Incorrect Recipient On Recurrence Option Used On HR Notifications
(Doc ID 2097471.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR Notification sends Duplicate notifications when Recurring Option is used.
HR Notifications are sent out to only employees based on a query. But the notifications are sent to Recipients(Managers and Admins) who are not supposed receive the specific notification. The same happens when the HR notifications are sent out to managers and admins.
1. Set up 2 different Recipients based on a query for different roles.
2. 1 set of notification goes to all supervisors.
3. Another set of notification goes to all Time Administrators/Payroll Administrators
3. Setup recurring definition under properties. Run notification per day
4. Run HR notifications
5. It sends correct notifications the first time.
6. When this process runs second time next day it sends both notifications to both sets of the recipient.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document