Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR Notification send Duplicate notifications when Recurring Option is used.
HR Notifications are sent out to only employees based on a query. But the notifications are sent to Recipients(Mangers and Admins) who are not suppose receive the specific notification. The same happens when the HR notifications are sent out for managers and admins.
1. Set up 2 different Recipients based on a query for different roles.
2. 1 set of notification goes to all supervisors.
3. Another set of notification goes to all Time Administrators/Payroll
3. Setup recurring definition under properties , Run notification per day
4. Run HR notifications
5. It sends correct notifications first time.
6. When this process run second time next day it send both notifications to
both set of recipient.
PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms