Error "java.lang.NullPointerException" when Using the Mobile Inventory Picking Feedback Task Flow
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Mobile Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The below error is issued when using the Mobile Inventory Picking Feedback Task Flow:
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a Material Stock Request (MSR) the type of 'Internal' with 3 lines and a quantity greater than 1 for each line.
- Reserve and release the MSR, and note the Pick Batch ID.
- Log in Mobile Inventory.
- Go to the 'Picking Feedback Task Flow'.
- Search for your Pick Batch ID.
On the single item view:
- Click on 'Pick' (to pick the full quantity) for all 3 Items.
- When on the last Item, click on 'Modify'.
- Click on 'Pick' (to pick the full quantity again) > the above error message is issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms