Last updated on JULY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating or viewing a Talent Acquisition Job Opening, the qualification sections are not displayed correctly.
This occurs when the environment is configured to allow multiple positions/job for Job Openings. When adding two Job Codes to a Job Opening and navigating to the Qualifications tab, if the "View All" link is clicked on the "Additional Job Specifications" grid, the Sections displayed underneath the second Job Code are not labeled correctly. They should be displayed in the same fashion as when "View 1" is selected.
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Install > Product and Country Specific > Recruiting Installation
2) Select the "Jobs" tab
3) Change the "Allow multiple jobs/positions" drop-down to "Yes"
4) Click Save
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Job Openings
2) Click the Search button
3) Select a Job Opening
4) Select the "Job Opening Details" tab
5) Click the "Qualifications" link
6) At the bottom of the "Additional Job Specifications" grid, click the "Add Job Codes" link
7) At the top of the "Additional Job Specifications" grid, select a Job Code
8) On one of the middle sections (I chose Licenses & Certifications), click the "Add" button (this should be performed on the second Job Code)
9) Enter the required fields for the section and click the OK button
10) At this point, the section will be displayed correctly
11) At the top of the "Additional Job Specifications" grid, click the "View All" link
12) Scroll down to the qualification you added in step 9: the section should now be displayed incorrectly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms