ETL9.2: Timesheet Throws Error INVALID STATE (18137,7210) HCSC_TAB_FRAMEWORK.CONTROLSET
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a manager goes into the manager timesheet and repeatedly chooses "Return to Select Employee" and selects different employees, eventually a PeopleCode error is thrown.
Invalid State (18137,7210) HCSC_TAB_FRAMEWORK.ControlSet.OnExecute
Name:SetActive PCPC:5716 Statement:140
Called from:HCSC_FOLDER_TABS.FolderTabs.OnExecute Name:SetActiveTab
Called from:FUNCLIB_TL_CP.TAB_LINK1.FieldFormula Name:RefreshTimesheetTabs
Called from:TL_RPTD_PCH.Activate Statement:6
1. Several employees in this test assigned to different time reporter templates. The 'problem' employee should be assigned to the template where "Leave and Comp Time" is hiding.
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service => Time Management => Report Time => Timesheet
2. Get Employees
3. Select one of the Employees
4. Click Return to Select Employee
5. Select a different employee
6. Click Return to Select Employee again
7. Select another employee with tr template assigned in step #1
8. An error is thrown: Invalid State (18137,7210)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms