Verify Server Setup error "Test to render in PDF: FAILED"
(Doc ID 2098259.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Installation Options > Supplier Contract Management
Hit Verify Server Setup...
Render in .doc is successful.
Render in .pdf gets a couple of different errors.
Test to render in PDF: FAILED (Failed to get original document from attachment server (10430,51))
PDF Document may have failed to render due to one of the following:
1. Printer is not installed - This implies that Adobe Acrobat Professional or Adobe PDF printer is not installed .
2. Error on rely on system fonts - Please consult documentation on Supplier Contracts Setup.
Test to render in PDF: FAILED (Failed to start Acrobat Distiller)
Verified that Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro and Acrobat Distiller 9 are installed on the windows machine.
Tried the following:
1. Acrodist.exe (acrobat installation folder) – open up Properties, click on Compatibility tab, select checkbox “Run this program in compatibility mode for”, and select “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)” from the dropdown list Customer already had this checkbox selected.
2. DCOMCNFG – Change Identity for AcroDistX application to “This User” and specify the same account used for Oracle ProcMgr service
3. Restart application server
Still same error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document