EAP Argentina Localization: Vouchers with Netting Selection Status on Hold are Selected in the Pay Cycle
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Netting Vouchers with Netting Selection status on hold are pre-selected on the “Pre-Select” step of the Pay Cycle if Pay Group criteria is selected on the Pay Cycle.
1. On Vendor Location setup, select “Apply Netting” so it is defaulted on the Voucher.
2. Enter a Voucher for the above Vendor and Location, so that it comes with “Hold” value on Netting field.
3. Add a pay group to the Voucher.
4. Create a Pay Cycle without any Pay Group criteria and Netting Option.
5. Run the Pre-Selection step which did not select the above Voucher 00000196 as Netting Selection status is on Hold.
6. Add Pay Group criteria on the Pay Cycle and run the Pre-Selection step again which selected the above Voucher.
The Voucher should not be selected when the Netting Selection status is on Hold.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms