EAP: Invalid Business Unit In Financial Gateway For ACH CCD Payment Transactions
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounts Payable's ACH (CCD) transactions have incorrect Business Unit values in Financial Gateway. AP_FG_PROC Application Engine process is inserting incorrect business unit values in Financial Gateway (PS_PMT_DETAIL_TBL.BUSINESS_UNIT).
1. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts > Payment Method.
For Payment Method = ACH, set Settle By = Financial Gateway, Layout = CCD
2. On External Accounts page, GL Unit = US005
3. Added voucher in business unit = US003, Payment Method = ACH, Layout = CCD
4. Run Pay Cycle
5. Run Financial Gateway Electronics Payments
6. Checked PS_PMT_DETAIL_TBL and BUSINESS_UNIT = US005.
It should be US003
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms