E-AWE: Notification And Escalation (NEM) Is Not Generating Notification Emails
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.54.10 version, AWE Workflow FSCM 9.2 Notification and Escalation (NEM)
When attempting to run the Notification and Escalation (NEM) for the first time, on a custom AWE Process ID, the EOAW_NEW_PRC goes No Success, related to Expenses, with the following error;
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Custom BCFUNDTR AWE Process ID, set Timeout values on Path Detail
Notify Participant Days = 1
2. On Escalate Event set to either of these values, results in same behavior.
Aprovers Email Template Name = Blank
Participant Email Template
Dynamic v^ BC_FT_ESCALATE
3. Note that there are several Custom Process transactions older than 1 day.
4. Run the EOAW_NEM from either Schedule Job Set or after adding PRCSMULTI as component on EOAW_NEM definition, from System Process Request.
5. Review of No Success Message Log & Stdout shows the error on Expense transactions.
6. The only AWE process to be set up for NEM at this time is the custom AWE Process ID
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms