Data being updated does not exist. (18,4) Error When Saving Dependent Identification
(Doc ID 2100553.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2 , Workforce Administration.
Data being updated does not exist. (18,4) Error when saving Dependent Identification
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Personal Relationship > Dependent Identification Details
2. Choose an employee having three Dependents
3. Provide Input citizenship details for Dependent ID 1 and click on Save Button
4. Provide details for Dependent ID 2 and 3 at the same time and Click on Save button.
5. Error message will populated
Data being updated does not exist. (18,4)
When trying to save your changes, the system could not find the existing data in the database.
This problem can happen if another user deleted the information while you were making changes. Make a note of you were doing, then cancel the page and retry.
If the problem persists this may be the result of an application programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that could cause this including deleting the data with SqlExec while the record is in the component buffer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document