Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears OT rule using Template021 is not replacing the incoming TRC when creating overtime hours although Action is selected as 'Create as Replacement', instead it is adding the Overtime hours and keeping the incoming TRC as well.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Workgroup setup for Positive Time Reporting with Approval set up for Payable Time.
2. KUVAC TRV is setup for Reported Time Approval.
3. Punch employee assigned schedule = 35 hours.
4. TL_INSTALLATION table is set for Real Time Rules = Run from Apply Rules.
5. Template021 Built Rule for Overtime setup to generated overtime when total KUREG and KUVAC hour > schedule hours. Result Action = Create as Replacement.
6. Timesheet has enough KUREG and KUVAC hours to trigger overtime rule.
7. Click Apply Rules.
8. Click on Payable Time tab on timesheet page - hours are not replaced as expected. Result show Overtime in addition to all other hours reported.
Due to template021 rule not working correctly, will result in incorrect employee pay.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms