EPY: Confirm Issues With Payroll For North America Off Cycle Special Bonus Run
(Doc ID 2100804.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user created off-cycle paysheets and ran the special run for their bonuses. User did not look at the audit report prior to confirm before running the confirm that appeared to have errors. They decided to un-confirm the off-cycle and take off the okay to pay for the employees that were appearing on the report. Ran the calculation again and confirmed. This is now causing an issue with out of sync flags on the records for the employees on PAY_EARNINGS and PAY_CHECK.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created off-cycle paysheets
2. Ran a special run to pay bonuses
3. Run Pay Calculation
4. Did not run the pre-confirm audit
5. Ran the confirm and realized there was information on the preconfirm audit for employees
6. Ran the unconfirm for those pages which would have had other employees that were not impacted
7. Took the okay to pay off for those employees that appeared in the report
8. Calculated the pay again and ran the confirm
Due to this issue, users are not getting the values insync on all records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document