Receipt Accrual Abends When Same Calendar ID Exists In More Than One SetID If Record Group FS_02 Not Pointing To SetID SHARE
(Doc ID 2101272.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Accrual Abends When Same Calendar ID Exists In More Than One SetID
1) Tableset Control: In Set Control Value SHARE, Record Group FS_02 points to SetID SHARE
2) Tableset Control: In Set Control Value US001, change Record Group FS_02 to point to SetID US001
3) Delivered Calendar period 01 for SetID SHARE
4) Create another Calendar period 01 for SetID US001
5) Create a PO in BU US001. Make sure receiving and mathcing are required. Save and Dispatch.
6) Create a receipt from the PO.
7) Run Receipt Accrual (PO_RECVACCR) against BU US001. Process abends with the following error:
Process 69523 ABENDED at Step PO_RECVACCR.RACCR060.STEP0028 (SQL) -- RC = 805
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document