Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Online Marketing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
End Dates for addresses not updated correctly when a future dated row is added in PeopleSoft Campus.
When the first address of an address type is added in PeopleSoft Campus as a future dated row and then a second address is added with a date prior to this, in CRM the end dates in PS_BO_CM aren't getting updated correctly and this shows incorrect details on the Contact Info page and sometimes causes the records to error with the following error message:
"Address Book Entry 1 contains more than one address. (18076, 8002)".
1. In Campus Solution, navigate to Student Admissions > Application Entry > Add Application, add a new Applicant with Home address with Effective Date = today, then save. Do not close this window.
2. In CRM, verify that a new Person is created with the correct Home address.
3. In Campus Solution, staying on the same page, click on Addresses tab, go to section Add Address, add a new Dormitory address with Effective Date = tomorrow, click on Submit button, then save.
4. In CRM, verify that the new Dormitory address is added with the correct future date.
5. In Campus Solution, staying on the same page, click on Addresses tab, go to section Add Address, add the same Dormitory address entered in step 3 this time with Effective Date = today, click on Submit button, then save.
6. In CRM, verify that the Dormitory address date gets updated with today date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms