Individual Bidder Registration Not All the Information Are Carried Over to the Bidder Profile
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When registering a bidder via Supplier Portal), there are different levels of field access when the bidder tries to access My Bidder Profile after they log in to Supplier Portal:
1. For Individuals, My Bidder Profile>Main- does not display Additional Information (even though they are allowed to enter the Additional Information during Bidder Registration).
2. For Individuals, My Bidder Profile>Contacts- does not have the ability to Add Contact or Delete Contact.
3. For Individuals, My Bidder Profile>Identifications- does not show Standard ID or SIC Codes or VAT Info (even though they are allowed to enter this information during Bidder Registration).
4. Once the Individual Bidder is converted into a Supplier, the TIN is not captured on the Supplier Record.
5. Once the Individual Bidder is converted into a Supplier, the Categories selected during Bidder Registration is not captured in the Supplier record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms