EEX 9.2: Conus Load Failing With Invalid Date Error For New File With New File Released on 10/01/2015 With Dates Into 2016 And Season End Date of 02/29
(Doc ID 2101753.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to load CONUS data in Expenses effective date 10/15/2015
The new CONUS data file has season end date of 02/29 for some of the locations, these rows are failing with error message of invalid date. Subscription handler is taking year (2015) from the effective date 10/01/2015 and concatenate with season end date of 02/29 for leap year next year. So it is coming up with date of 02/29/2015 and saying a invalid date since there is no 02/29 in year 2015. However rate is for 02/29/2016 and which is a valid date since 2016 is leap year.
CONUS_LOAD.CONUSLoad.OnExecute Name:OnNotify PCPC:1207 Statement:24
Attempt to call abstract method/property OnError of object class PS_PT:Integration:INotificationHandler. (180,845)
1. Configure all the necessary setup in order to make use of the CONUS/OCONUS benchmark data upload functionality for Expense Location Amounts
- Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Location > Expense Location
- Make sure to have US-based locations setup,
2. Have CONUS for US and Expense Locations, containing rows with effective date 10/01/2015 with dates going into 2016 (Download the file from http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/perdiemFiles.cfm)
- Navigate to: Enterprise Components > Integration Definitions > Inbound File Rule
- Open the File Identifiers for CONUS_LOAD and OCONUS_LOAD, and set them as Active, as well as specify the proper folder navigation for their respective CONUS
3. Navigate to: Enterprise Components > Integration Definitions > Initiate Processes > Inbound File Publish
- Create Run Control IDs, CONUS_LOAD and OCONUS_LOAD, run the process and note above error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document