Purchasing Receipt Results in Rounding Error in the Inventory Putaway Staging Tables
(Doc ID 2101766.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rounding error in the Inventory Putaway staging tables. The issue occurs when receipts are processed down two paths:
1) BCT Receipts
2) Load ASN's to create Receipts
Error in the 'Correct Staged Errors' page:
Message Nbr: 17
The quantity entered for this item and UOM can only be a whole number
Steps to Replicate the Issue
1 CS = EA 5
- Create a Purchase Order for a quantity of CS 1.
- Enter BCT transactions 0104/0105 to receive CS 0.5
- Run the 'Receive Load Process' process (PO_RECVLOAD).
- Run the 'Process Receipts' process (PO_RECVPUSH).
- Run the 'Load Staged Items' process (INPSSTGE).
- Observe the error in the 'Correct Staged Errors' page. Qty is EA 2.5
Advance Ship Notifications (ASN)
1. Create an ASN with a decimal value for a PO and then process the Receipt from the ASN.
2. Run inventory staging and putaway processes.
3. Observe the rounding error at the inventory staging tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document