EEX 9.2: After HR Supervisor Approval Expense EX_SHEET_LINE.EX_LINE_STATUS Does Not Match EX_SHEET_HDR.SHEET_STATUS When Expense Approval Workflow Is Set at Header Level.
(Doc ID 2101770.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After HR Supervisor Approval, the Expense EX_SHEET_LINE.EX_LINE_STATUS does not match EX_SHEET_HDR.SHEET_STATUS, when Expense Approval Workflow Is Set at Header Level.
When the HR Supervisor approves the report, the EX_SHEET_HDR.SHEET_STATUS is set to ‘PAR’ and the EX_SHEET_LINE.EX_LINE_STATUS remains in ‘SUB’ until the expense report is approved by the PrePay Auditor. At that time both the EX_SHEET_HDR.SHEET_STATUS and EX_SHEET_LINE.EX_LINE_STATUS are set to ‘APY’. The EX_SHEET_HDR.SHEET_STATUS and EX_SHEET_LINE.EX_LINE_STATUS should be in sync as the expense report is processed.
1. Set the approval level to "Header" for the HR Supervisor and Pre Pay Audit Stages of the ERApproval process definition.
2. Submit and expense report for approval.
3. The HR Supervisor approves the expense report.
4. The expense report now has a status of “Approvals in Process” ( Sheet_Status = ‘PAR’) on the EX_SHEET_HDR table.
5. The EX_LINE_STATUS on the line table are ‘SUB’ (Submitted for Approval).
6. The statuses on the line table should be ‘PAR’ to match the status on the header table.
The statuses on the line table do not match the status on the header table.
The statuses on the line table should match the status on the header table.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document