EAP: Brazil Localization-Payments are Not Posted When the Payment is Done Through a Bank Account That Belongs to a Different GL BU
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Post process is not posting the payment when the Bank Account on the Voucher belongs to a different GL BU.
1. Create a Voucher and post it.
2. Change the Bank Account on the Payment page such that it belongs to a different GL BU.
3. Apply the Payment using Manual Payment Worksheet.
4. Cancel the Payment using Void/Reissue option.
5. Run Payment Posting but the payment is not posted and the payment reference ID is still available for posting.
6. Issue happens when the payments are made through Pay Cycle or Express Pay Cycle.
Payment should be posted and the reference ID should not be available once it is posted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms