Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering data on the Project Supplemental page for a project, the data appears to save but when the user later returns to the same project, some or all of the Supplemental Data is missing. This happens when there is more than one display group defined for the page.
Any data entered on the page should save successfully and be displayed when the user returns to the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define several different records for the project supplemental data.
- Assign the records to different display groups with Project Type as criterion
- Create a new project and save.
- Go to the project's supplemental data page and enter data in several of the display groups. Save.
- Leave the component and then return to that project's supplemental data page. Not all the saved data is present.
This problem makes it impossible to enter Supplemental Data for projects in a meaningful way.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms