EAR9.2: AR_UPDATE Process Fails At AR_PGG_SERV.PAY_CASH.SYSLCSCP With Unique Constraint Error When Single Payment Deposit Has Two Payments for Two Customers and Two Invoices With Detail References
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, AR Update - Posting
When attempting to run ARUPDATE for single payment deposit with two payments assigned to two customers and two invoices with detail reference,
the following error occurs.
-- 04:21:56.830 Process 68997 ABENDED at Step AR_PGG_SERV.PAY_CASH.SYSLCSCP (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 04:21:56.864 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_PG_PENDST_TAO4) violated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 2 pending items for different customers and make sure second item is linked to a PO Ref.
- Post items.
- Create a regular deposit for 2 payments.
- Both payments are linked to detail reference.
- PS_PAYMENT_ID_ITEM contains PO_REF including ITEM for second item.
- Build first payment, apply payment and change posting action to Batch Standard.
- Build second payment, apply payment and change posting action to Batch Standard.
- Run ARUPDATE and process is running to No Success.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process payments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms