On Application School/Recruiting page, Double Lookup Windows Appear for Department Nbr, Location Nbr, Region and Category Lookup Once Last School Attended is Populated
Last updated on JULY 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Double lookup window appears for other lookup fields (Department Nbr, Location Nbr, Region, or Category) after filling in the value for Last School Attended on Maintain Applications page, Application School/Recruiting tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Logon to CS 9.0.
2. Navigate to Student Admissions > Application Maintenance > Maintain Applications.
3. Search and open existing Application.
4. Go to Application School/Recruiting tab.
5. Click on Last School Attended lookup.
6. Select a value. A popup window is returned.
7. Click OK - Last School Attended and other fields get populated.
8. Click on lookup button for other fields like Department Nbr, Location Nbr, Region, or Category.
9. Double lookup window is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms