Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Period field on Job Data is inconsistent with Database.
1) Navigate to Workforce Administration-> Job Information -> Job Data
2) Search for an Employee, whose Employee Type is not Salaried
3) Observe the Data from back end through SQL query (PS_JOB)
4) Add a new row and select position and click on the "Override Position Data"
5)Go to the Job Information Tab and delete the value in the Work Period field.
6) Once saved, the Work Period is shown as being empty
7) Observe the Data from back end, the Empty value is been inserted for Work Period for the latest row.
8) Re open the particular page , system displays the Work Period value on the Page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms