Workflow Not Re-triggering In Case Vendor ID Is Updated During A PO Being In Approval Cycle
(Doc ID 2103982.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow is not restarted if the Vendor ID or Bill To Location is changed during the approval process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup PO Approval with multiple approval levels
2. Define the PO Change Template to track changes for VENDOR_ID
3. Create a purchase order
4. Approver 1 of 3 approves the PO.
5. The PO is displayed and vendor Id is changed
6. The Workflow approval continues to the next approver in line instead of going back to the beginning of the approval string.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document