EAM: Hierarchy Page Error 24 Items but 25 (2,293) AM_HGRID.GBL.SAVEPRECHANGE
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Mange Component Hierarchy Page in AM is giving an error 'SQL Fetch: 24 Items in parameter list, but SQL has 25' when saving the page.
'SQL Fetch: 24 Items in parameter list, but SQL has 25(2,293) AM_HGRID.GBL.SavePreChange. The wrong number of parameters were supplied to the fetch method of an sql object
1. Go to Main Menu, Asset Management, Asset Transactions, Owned Assets, Manage Component Hierarchy
2. Select a Asset ID (with emplid in the asset custodian populated) and click Search
3. Select the Asset Id in the Asset Component Information Grid, Select Action "2-Insert Asset on Row Below" and click GO
4. After clicking GO
5. Select the new row inserted and click 'Asset Search' in the 'From Asset' column in Asset Component 'Information' grid
6. clicking the Asset Search button, goes to this page . On this page enter asset id (emplid populated in the asset custodian table) and click Search button in the Search Criteria which displays the asset in the Search Results Grid.
7. Click on the Asset id in the Search Results
8. Comes back to the Manage Component Hierarchy Page Click on Save, displays this warning window
9. Click OK on the Warning Message, which displays this Error and the page cannot be saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms