Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple issues with ad-hoc item contract line price override on POs when copied from requisition
Below are steps to recreate :
1) Enter contract with "price can be changed on order" unchecked on both header and line, with no item ID
2) Enter requisition with contract ID and contract line, enter quantity, change price on requisition line to a value different from contract line item price
3) Saving requisition makes contract ID vanish from requisition line
4) Create PO by copying requisition to PO from header level, saving PO shows below error due to vanishing contract ID :
Error MsgGet(10400, 532, "Contract with Begin date and Expire date is not available as of the PO date.");
5) Moreover, you will see that old contract price has not overridden new requisition price and the price field is not grayed out either while saving
Please see attachments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms