Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After hitting Save for Later, if we get any error message (for valid reasons), the above link displays a read only item description page (secondary page) and not SPF_REQ_INFO_PG.
1. Log in as VP1.
2. Navigate to sPro-> Requisitions.
3. Add a service. We are using Deliverable, CONTRACTS.
4. After entering price, the distribution is automatically updated .For this example, we are not using Expenses.
5. We’ll add PC BU, Project ID and Activity ID to the distribution. Then add another distribution line with another Activity ID. But we’ll not split the amount/qty/percentage.
6. Click ‘Checkout’ and then ‘Save for Later’. The following error occurs :
7. Now, if we click service description line, it does not redirect us to the previous page (SPF_REQ_INFO_PG), but only show a read only description page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms