EAP: Withholding Base Amounts Are Wrong When A Prepaid Voucher Has Been Applied To The Regular Voucher - Argentina Localization
(Doc ID 2104073.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding base amounts are wrong when a prepaid voucher has been applied to the regular voucher, and the withholding entity is not setup with "Apply 1st. Payment".
1. Pre-payment – The flag "Postpone Withholding" is selected
2. Pay the Pre-payment
3. Enter the regular voucher
4. Apply the prepayment to the regular voucher and post the regular voucher
5. Regular voucher
6. Pay the regular voucher
7. Withholdings have been calculated
8. Payment Order and Withholding Certificates
1. Calculate withholdings on the regular voucher (there is no prepaid voucher)
2. Pay the voucher – Withholdings are calculated
3. Withholding Base amounts for all entities are correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document