When a Buying Agreement Is Added to an Existing Sales Order, the Original Prices Are Reflected in Billing instead of the Buying Agreement Prices
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Buying Agreement to an existing Sales Order and then re-calculating the Price, the Price looks OK on the page but the ORIGINAL amounts are actually what get billed.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a Sales Order for a Product at a certain Price (navigation: Order Management, Quotes and Orders, Create/Update Order).
- Create a Buying Agreement that indicates a DIFFERENT Price for the Product than on the Sales Order.
- Add the Buying Agreement to the header and line on the Sales Order created and re-calculate the Price. Everything looks fine on the page.
- Ship and deplete the demand line.
- Run OM_BILL to stage the Sales Order to Billing.
- Observe the incorrect amount in Billing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms