EAR9.1+: Deposit Status Value Not Set To 'P' For Partial Payments Done Using Payment Predictor process(DTL_TLR algorithm group).
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Payment Online Deposit
After applying Payments using Payment Predictor process, deposit status for Partial Payments did not change from 'N' to 'P'.
After applying Payments using Payment Predictor process, deposit status for Partial Payments should change from 'N' to 'P'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up 'DTL_TLR' Predictor method.
- Setup default Payment Predictor method at customer level.
- Enter 1 pending item for the customer and Run ARUPDATE process.
- Enter a Deposit having 2 payment lines/sequences with detail references to partially pay a single item.
- Run Payment Predictor process.
- Run ARUPDATE process.
- The Deposit status for the Partial Payment did not change from 'N' to 'P'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms