EBI9.1+: Distribution Code Value Is Blanked Out On The Accounting Distribution Page When Value For Chartfield1, Chartfield2 or Chartfield3 Is Changed
(Doc ID 2104356.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CHARTFIELD2 value is removed on the Bill line Distribution for the Invoices created from Contracts after running the Pre-Load process on Billing module.
- Create a Contract with appropriate Billing plan. The CHARTFIELD2 value got populated on Accounting Distribution page.
- Run Contracts to Billing Interface(CA_BI_INTFC) process.
- Run Billing Interface(BIIF0001)process.
- Verify the Accounting Revenue Distribution on Standard Billing component. The CHARTFIELD2 value still got populated.
- Finalize the Invoice and run the Pre-load Process. Verify the Accounting Revenue Distribution on Standard Billing component. The CHARTFIELD2 value got removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document