EBI9.1+: Using Billing Interface Excel Upload Results Foreign Amount to 0 in PS_PROJ_RES Record When System Source is BBI
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Billing Interface
Using Billing Interface Excel Upload results in Foreign Amount To 0 in PS_PROJ_RES Record When System Source is BBI.
Billing Interface Excel Upload should behave or be consistent with online bill entry, in terms of writing back to Projects/Contracts record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter credit bill in BillingExcelUpload and post as BAJ (Billing Adjustment).
- Run Billing Interface Process BIIF0001.
- Run Finalize and Print BIJOB01
- Run Currency Conversion, Preload Process and Load to AR processes.
- Run the Process BIPCC000 (Update Contracts/Projects Data).
- Result: BIL and BAJ rows created in PROJ_RES_TMP_BI. BAJ row has blank for Foreign Amount. BIL row is correctly populated.
- Run the process PC_BI_TO_PC.
- PROJ_RESOURCE has blank amounts for BAJ
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms