Last updated on MARCH 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submitter is able to approve self created Time Report, after reassignment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Time Report for an employee, for whom user is authorized for Expense entry.
-- Time Report routed for Approval to employee's HR Supervisor.
2. Log in as a HR Supervisor and assign all its work to the user who submitted the Time Report as a authorized user in step 1.
-- Time Report created in the step 1 routed to the same user who created it.
3. Login as user who created Time Report
4. Select Time Report and click on Approve button
-- Error flag appears
5. Click Ok on message "You are not authorized to approve or modify the transaction that you submitted. (10504,593)"
6. Click on Approve button
System allow the user to approve self created Time Report.
System should not allow user to approve self created Time Report and all the action buttons should be disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms