EAP: Voucher Post Does Not Unmatch When Closing With KK On For Payables And Off For Purchasing
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commitment Control turned on for AP and OFF for PO. An online PO Voucher with Valid Budget Status has DISTRIB_LINE.KK_PROCESS_PRIOR = 'N'. If this Voucher is Closed, the process does not Unmatch the PO Voucher and put quantities back into the PO.
1. Commitment Control for AP but not for PO
2. Add PO > Matching, No Receipt > Dispatch PO
3. Add Voucher from PO > Click Copy PO Button > Save
4. Budget Check Valid > DISTRIB_LINE.KK_PROCESS_PRIOR = N
5. Run Matching > Voucher Matched
6. Voucher Post > Post Status = Posted
7. Close Voucher > Yes to Message:
You are closing a PO Voucher. Do you wish to restore Encumbrance and reopen (unmatch) the PO? (7030,630). Note: This process cannot be undone.
If 'YES', the encumbrance will be restored, the voucher liability liquidated, and the PO Line/Schedules will be available for further invoicing only for the unreconciled PO's selected. Note that subsequent voucher posting will automatically unmatch the voucher if your answer is YES. If no, only the voucher liability will be liquidated.
8. Voucher Post > Post Status: Posted > Match Status: Matched > Budget Status: Valid > Close Status: Closed
9. Voucher Match Status should be Unmatched (or Ready) according to the Closure message
10. Activity Log shows Expense going in and out
11. PO_HDR.MATCH_STATUS_PO = M...Status should not be Matched
12. PO not available to invoice
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms