Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears by making user field 4 'OPTIONAL' to the Task Template then actually adding a value on timesheet or rapid time, the auto assignment of the task profiles combo code no longer works.
Anywhere the optional user field 4 is actually given a value causes the auto assigned combo code from the user’s task profile to be null.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Update task template for commitment (KUTSKCA) accounting to make user field 4 optional.
2. Update the taskgroup (KUTSKCA) to use time reporting template (KUTTTT1).
3. Add a few TRCs to User Field 4 via navigation: Set Up HRMS>Product Related>Time and Labor>Task Elements>User Field 4 then save.
4. Select Elapsed time reporter assigned to above taskgroup.
5. Report 7 hours REG Mon – Thurs and User Field 4 = 001; Then add a row and enter 7 hour REG on Friday with User Field 4 = blank.
6. Submit the timesheet.
7. Run Time Admin.
8. Query Payable Time with all fields included; Note Default Combo code not populated when a value is entered in User Field 4.
Due to the issue, payable time is not properly updated and will cause user confusion and delays in processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms