Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Sales Order line on which a Pricing Rule has been applied has its line Schedule split in two, the resulting order totals calculated on the lower part of the Sales Order become very badly corrupted.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a Sales Order (navigation: Order Management, Quotes and Orders, Create/Update Order) for which you have created a Price List and Price Rule which gets applied to the Sales Order.
- Override the Sales Order amount, and before saving, navigate to the 'Shipment Schedules' hyperlink.
- Split the Schedule into two lines, spreading the quantity evenly across both lines.
- Navigate back to the Order page and hit the 'Calculate Price' button.
- Observe the order totals are updated to huge vastly wrong amounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms