Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When any case is related to a defect and user is trying to deleted any case from related actions page, the cases are not deleted.
1. Main Menu > Quality Management -> Search Defects
2. Click on the one Defect in the Search result
3. Click on the Related Actions tab and Click on the Delete one existing
Case and Click on the Save button.
4. Now click on the other tab and come back to the ¿Related Actions¿ page.
The Case is present which was deleted earlier.
5. The Issue is the Deleted Case can be visible in the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms