Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem: HCM Administrator wants to disable the ability for employees to transfer performance notes. The “Allow Transfers” for employee performance notes within HR Notepad Configuration has been unchecked. However employees are still able to transfer notes.
Expected behavior: If “Allow Transfers” is unchecked for the Sub-ID “E” for ePerformance Management within HR Notepad Configuration, employees are not able to transfer notes.
Actual behavior: box is unchecked but employees can still transfer note
1. Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad > Configure HR Notepad
2. Uncheck Allow Transfers box for line with Object Owner ID HEP ePerformance, to be sure both Sub ID E and Sub ID M are unchecked.
3. Log out and back in, then go to Main Menu > Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Notes
4. Add a new note, save, and Return to Performance Note Selection
5. Check box to left of note, search and select Betty Locherty, and click Transfer
6. Confirm transfer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms