Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Newly created categories doesn't show up in the Prompt values via enroll learner Page on the Catalog Prompt.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Catalog Maintain > Categories
2. Create a New Category
3. Have the Course and Class for that Categories
4. Build the Index.
5. Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Enroll Learners
6. Search for the Requester and select the Requester
7. While Searching for Learning, Click on the Category Prompt.
The Newly created Category doesn't show up in the Prompt values.
Due to this issue, the new categories were not usable via Enroll learners page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms