Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with the Enroll Leaner page due to Group Enrollment - Warning non coherent appearance.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Login to the Application.
2. Navigate to Page: Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Enroll Learners
3. Select Requester (Ex: PN010)
4. Search for the Course or class code (Ex: Account 101)
5. and search for learner's more then allowed 30 learners, Click Search.
6. Group Enrollment - Warning screen will appear with 3 Options 'Schedule Mass Enrollment' , 'Continue' and 'Cancel'.
7. click on Continue -> Learners of Learner Group appear, which is OK.
8. click on Schedule Mass Enrollment -> Will take you to Mass Enrollment Options for the Learners.
9. click on Cancel -> Search engine starts again,
10. Then Click on the Search again
But, the option for Schedule Mass Enrollment doesn’t appear anymore after that.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms