Profile Content Property Definition Not Working In Fluid
(Doc ID 2106104.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Profile Content properties are not displayed in the Fluid page 'Add new '. The content properties displayed should be as set up in Content Properties Definition
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Profiles
3. Open Profile Type 'PERSON'
4. Open Content Type 'LIC'
5. Add Content Property "MAJOR_DESCR"
6. Navigate to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles> Person Profiles
7. Search and open an employees profile (other that the employee logged in )
8. Go to tab 'Qualifications'
9. Click 'Add New Licenses and Certifications'
10. Note that the Property added at step 5 is correctly displayed
11. Open Fluid Home
12. Go To Employee Self Service > Talent Profile
13. Go To Qualifications > Licenses and Certifications
14. Push the "+" (Add) button
Note that the property added at step 5 is not displayed
Note : Classic page is correctly displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document